State Land Board Meeting
June 10, 2014
Department of State Lands
775 Summer Street NE
Salem, OR 97301-1279
10:00 am – Noon
1. a. Request for approval of the minutes of the April 8, 2014 State Land Board
b. Request for approval of the minutes of the May 5, 2014 Special State Land
c. Request for approval to perform due diligence and marketing for the sale of the Forked Horn Subdivision in Redmond, Oregon.
2. Request for approval of a land exchange with the Oregon Department of Transportation.
3. Request for approval of the direct sale of 1.66 acres of state-owned historically filled land in Multnomah County.
4. Request for approval to submit the Department of State Lands’ proposed 2015-17 budget request to the Department of Administrative Services.
5. Request for approval to submit the Department of Forestry’s proposed 2015-17 Common School Fund budget request to the Department of Administrative Services.
6. Status report on the management of the Elliott State Forest.
7. Status report on the Filled Lands Advisory Group (FLAG).
8. Annual report on the Unclaimed Property Program.
Prior to the Land Board meeting, please provide ten copies of any handouts you may wish to present to the Board.
This meeting will be held in a facility that is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you need assistance to participate in this meeting due to a disability, please notify Lorna Stafford at (503) 986-5224 or email@example.com at least two working days prior to the meeting.