State Land Board Meeting
October 8, 2013
Department of State Lands
775 Summer Street NE
Salem, OR 97301-1279
b. Request for approval to release 2.67 acres of Department of Human Services’ mineral rights in Marion County.
c. Request for approval to grant a permanent easement to the Oregon Department of Transportation for a bridge across the Umpqua River and McIntosh Slough in Douglas County.
d. Request for approval to grant a permanent easement to the City of Eugene for a multi-use, non-motorized bridge across the Willamette River in Eugene, Lane County.
e. Request for direction regarding the appointment of members to the Oregon Ocean Science Trust.
2. Request for approval of a land exchange with Tree Top Ranches, LLC.
3. Request for approval of a land exchange with Desert Creek Land, Cattle & Timber Co., LLC.
4. Request for approval of a land exchange with the Joyce E. Coats Revocable Trust.
5. Request for approval to issue quitclaim deeds for historically filled lands along the Clatskanie River in the City of Clatskanie, Columbia County.
6. Request for approval to authorize the creation of new lands by Teevin Bros. Land and Timber Co., LLC in the City of Rainier, Columbia County.
7. Request for adoption of a new administrative rule restricting all-terrain vehicles (ATVs) and overnight uses at Jones Beach, Columbia County (OAR 141-088-0190).
Note: Public testimony will not be taken on agenda item #7. The public comment period has closed.
Prior to the Land Board meeting, please provide ten copies of any handouts you may wish to present to the Board.
This meeting will be held in a facility that is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you need assistance to participate in this meeting due to a disability, please notify Lorna Stafford at (503) 986-5224 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least two working days prior to the meeting.