Salem, OR—The Department of Revenue's Bend field office at 951 SW Simpson Ave. will be closed for construction from May 15 through May 24. Bend-area taxpayers who need assistance during that time can still reach field office staff at (541) 388-6139.
The field office upgrades include:
• New interview rooms with sound insulation where staff can safely discuss confidential information with taxpayers.
• An expanded conference room.
• Cubicle reconfiguration.
Taxpayers who usually make their payments in person at the Bend field office who need to make payments during this time have a few options:
• Pay electronically through Revenue Online at www.oregon.gov/dor.
• Pay by phone by calling (503) 378-4988 or (800) 356-4222.
• Mail a check or money order to:
Oregon Department of Revenue
955 Center St NE
Salem OR 97301-2554
The Bend field office will reopen to the public at 8 a.m. on May 24.
to get tax forms, check the status of your refund, or make tax payments; or call 1 (800) 356-4222 toll-free from an Oregon prefix (English or Spanish); (503) 378-4988 in Salem and outside Oregon; or email, email@example.com
. For TTY (hearing or speech impaired), call 1 (800) 886-7204.