|Filing A Complaint With The Board|
Complaint Process - Instructions
Consumer Complaint Form - Form
The Board investigates complaints filed with the Board. These complaints may come from various sources including patients/clients, family members, other health professionals, hospitals and employers.
Complaints must be submitted, in writing on a "Consumer Complaint Form". Complainants will be requested to provide specific information.
The Board reviews the complaint to determine whether the complaint falls within the Board’s area of jurisdiction.
If the Board finds the complaint does not fall within the Board’s jurisdiction, it will advise the complainant and may refer the complaint to other appropriate state or professional organizations for review.
If the complaint falls within the Board’s authority, the Board will investigate to determine whether there has been a violation of statutes/rules.
The Following Questions Are Only Meant to Be Guidelines When Submitting Information Out Your Consumer Complaint. It is "NOT" Necessary to have an answer to every question.
- Who committed the actions you are reporting?
- Who was the victim(s)?
- Who discovered the incident/behavior?
- Who else was involved?
- Who else was in the vicinity?
- What happened?
- What actions were performed by the Medical Imaging Licensee / Permittee?
- What equipment was involved?
- Where did the incident/behavior occur?
- Where was the incident discovered?
- Where were the witnesses (if any) during the incident?
- When did the incident/behavior occur?
- When were supervisors/authorities notified?
- How was the incident committed?
- How was the incident/behavior discovered?
- How much damage was done?