OBNM 2013 LICENSE RENEWAL INFORMATION
License expiration date: December 31, 2013
(use the above link to access your renewal)
Remember, you cannot change the status of your license online
Contact OBNM for instructions on how to change your license status
When it becomes time you will access your renewal online and you will want to be sure you are ready to proceed.
What you will need to get to your renewal:
· Your license number (no letters, just the number) and
· Your social security number.
What you will need once you access your renewal:
· Information on any address changes you may have
· Your CE records to enter, which must include (for an active license) 50+ hours of CE, with at least 10 hours in pharmacy and 2 in ethics.
· If licensed within the last two years, information on pain management education
· If you hold a certificate in natural childbirth, you need to fax or email a copy of a current neonatal resuscitation card
If you are allowing your natural childbirth certification to go inactive, you will need to contact the OBNM for information
· Answers to all history questions SINCE YOUR LAST RENEWAL
· Your credit card, if paying online
If you answer yes, to any history questions, you must provide a brief explanation, with supporting documentation forwarded to the OBNM office (via email or fax). The history questions are for any actions since your last renewal only.
If you have everything you need beforehand, it should take you no more than 20 minutes to complete the online renewal. If you are not prepared to complete it in one visit, the information you have added, will not be lost; however, do not forget that you have not completed the renewal process. A late renewal is a late renewal.
CE HOURS ~ Need help tracking and counting your CE hours? Click here for a Personal CE Tracking form. (And remember you need to keep your CE verification for at least 5 years)
CHANGING THE STATUS OF YOUR LICENSE? You will need to contact the office. We do not have the capabilities at this time to allow you to change your license status online.
Exam information is posted at the link below.
Application deadline: Applications must be postmarked no later than January 9, 2014