Birth Injury Guide -
A comprehensive informational website intended to provide helpful information and guidance to parents of children with birth injuries
Examples-Nonexamples: Students with Severe Disabilities
- This document provides a case study of a student with severe disabilities including postsecondary goals, annual goals, transition services, evidence of coordination, age-appropriate transition assessment and courses of study.
Foster Care Connections
GED Option (16-18, in School)
- The GED Testing Service (GEDTS) enables approved states to provide access to the GED Option Program for selected secondary students who are enrolled in school.
- This list includes many programs conducting research or offering transition information on nationally recognized programs.
Online Colleges in South Dakota
- A collection of tools and resources designed to give you a fresh perspective on earning your degree from one of South Dakota’s online colleges.
Oregon Community Resources
- These sites provide Oregon specific information on programs and agencies dealing with transition issues.
ODDS Staff Tools
- As many of you already know, Oregon Developmental Disability Services (ODDS) has "Staff Tools" sites that hold a lot of great information. The most frequently updated Staff Tools pages are: