The Tillamook District operates two group campsites. One located at Jones Creek and one located at Nehalem Falls campground. Each group campsite will accommodate up to 20 people, 5 vehicles, and 5 tents. Group sites are intended for use by no less than 10 people. If you reserve a site and less than 10 people occupy the site, you shall be excluded from making future reservations. Please check the availability calendar prior to making a request.
Group Campsite Policies:
2014 group campsite reservation requests will be accepted beginning on Monday, January 6, 2014 at 7:00 a.m. (0700 hours). All requests are time and date stamped and will be processed in the order in which they are received. Requests received prior to 7:00 a.m. (0700 hours) on Monday, January 6, 2014 will not be processed. Reservation confirmations will be emailed beginning on Monday, January 13, 2014.
Campgrounds will open on Thursday, May 22, 2014, and will close for the season on Monday, September 15, 2014. Stay limit is 14 days in a 28-day period, maximum of two weekends per month.
- Only one holiday weekend reservation (Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day) per group/family, per calendar year.
- All reservation requests must be made at least 14 days prior to arrival date.
- When notified that your reservation request is accepted, a non-refundable deposit of $25 per night for up to 3 nights is required. Payment instructions will be included in the reservation confirmation notice.
- Once your deposit is received, you will receive a reservation confirmation by e-mail (or regular mail if you do not have e-mail).
- Your deposit will be credited to your camping fees. Balance must be paid in full upon arrival.
- Contact ODF if you will be late or cannot arrive on the first day of your reservation. If you do not contact ODF by 1 p.m. (1300 hours) on the second day of your reservation, your deposit and reservation are forfeited.
Check availability (PDF format)
Request a reservation