Each group campsite will accommodate up to 20 people, 6 vehicles, and 5 tents. Group sites are intended for use by no less than 10 people. If you reserve a site and less than 10 people occupy the site, you shall be excluded from making future reservations. Please check the availability calendar prior to making a request. Reservations are accepted online only. Phone reservations are not available.
Jones Creek and Nehalem Falls Campground will open on Friday, May 22, 2015, and will close for the season on Monday, September 21, 2015.
Browns Camp OHV Campground and Staging Area will open on Friday, April 3, 2015 and will close for the season on Monday, November 2, 2015
Group Site Reservations 2015
Group Campsite Policies:
2015 group campsite reservation requests will be accepted beginning on Monday, January 5, 2015 at 7:00 a.m. (0700 hours). All requests are time and date stamped and will be processed in the order in which they are received. Requests received prior to 7:00 a.m. (0700 hours) on Monday, January 5, 2015 will not be processed. Reservation confirmations will be emailed beginning on Monday, January 12, 2015.
The campground stay limit is 14 days in a 28-day period, maximum of two weekends per month.
- Only one holiday weekend reservation (Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day) per group/family, per calendar year.
- Reservation requests will be accepted January 5, 2015 through April 30, 2015.
- When notified that your reservation request is accepted, a non-refundable deposit of $25 per night for up to 3 nights is required. Payment instructions will be included in the reservation confirmation notice.
- A signed Group Site Agreement must be returned with your deposit. The agreement will be included in the reservation confirmation notice.
- Your deposit will be credited to your camping fees. Balance must be paid in full upon arrival.
- Contact ODF if you will be late or cannot arrive on the first day of your reservation. If you do not arrive by 1 p.m. (1300 hours) on the second day of your reservation, your deposit and reservation are forfeited.
- Browns Camp is an OHV Campground. Campers reserving Browns Camp #23 must have a trail-ready ATV, motorcycle, side by side or four-wheel drive in the site by 1:00 PM of the second day of the reservation. Campers who do not have a trail-ready OHV in their site will be required to leave and will forfeit their deposit.
Check availability (PDF format)
Request a reservation