Tillamook District's group campsites are located at Jones Creek
and Nehalem Falls
campgrounds. Each group campsite will accommodate up to 20 people, 5 vehicles, and 5 tents. Please check the availability calendar prior to making a request
. Group sites are intended for use by no less than 10 people. If you reserve a site and less than 10 people occupy the site, you could be excluded from making future reservations.
Reservation requests are accepted for the coming year starting the first Monday of January. Requests received before this date will not be processed (note: January 2 is a State holiday when January 1 falls on a Sunday and requests will be accepted starting January 3). Campgrounds are normally open from the Friday of Memorial Day weekend through September 15.
- Stay limit is 14 days in a 28-day period, maximum of two weekends per month
- Only one holiday weekend reservation (Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day) per calendar year
- All reservation requests must be made at least 7 days prior to arrival date
- When notified that your reservation request is accepted, a non-refundable deposit of $25 per night for up to 3 nights is required (send check or money order to the address below, no cash please)
- Once your deposit is received, you will receive a reservation confirmation by e-mail (or regular mail if you do not have e-mail)
- Your deposit will be credited to your camping fees. Balance must be paid in full upon arrival
- Contact ODF if you will be late or cannot arrive on the first day of your reservation. If you do not contact ODF by 1 p.m. (1300 hours) on the second day of your reservation, your deposit and reservation are forfeited
Check availability (PDF format)
Request a reservation