Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image
Reforestation Contracts
Young trees

The Oregon Department of Forestry (ODF) reforestation service contracts are bid using the Oregon Procurement Information Network, known as ORPIN. 

This system is an Internet-based, on-line system: ORPIN (Oregon Procurement Information Network) e-procurement system.
A valid Oregon Farm/Forest Labor Contractor License and/or a Commercial Pesticide Operator/Applicator License is required for some service contracts; therefore, you must have the correct licenses in order to bid on these contracts. If you would like more information on obtaining these licenses, contact the Bureau of Labor and Industries (for the Oregon Farm/Forest Labor Contractor License) or the Oregon Department of Agriculture (for the Commercial Pesticide Operator/Applicator License). 
Go to the contact list for a listing by district of reforestation forester contacts. 

Back to Timber and Land Assets