Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image
Professional Assistance for Woodland Owners
Government Agencies
State Agencies
Oregon Department of Forestry Small woodland owners can request on-site assistance from their local ODF stewardship forester, who can provide information and guidance on insect and disease issues, reforestation and young growth management, financial incentives, and other forest related topics and resources.
Management plans are a recommended first step in any small woodland project, and may be written by the landowner or by natural resource professionals. Funds are available to assist you in creating a management plan for your property. If you have a minimum of 10 acres, ODF may be able to provide cost-share funds so you can hire a professional forester or other professional to help you develop a forest stewardship management plan. Your local OSU extension office can also assist you with developing such a plan.
Other State Agencies:

Federal Agencies

Who Can Help?

Contact Us
Consultant Foresters
Educational Assistance
Find a Contractor
Stewardship Foresters
Urban Forests
<-- Private Forests