Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image
Pesticide Use in Oregon's Forests
Emergency Contacts

What to do if someone is exposed to pesticides
For emergencies:
For non-emergency situations where humans, animals, or the environment may have been affected by pesticides, you can contact the Pesticide Analytical and Response Center (PARC) at 503-986-6470. Personnel at the Center can consult with health care providers, provide confidential investigations of health effects, and give advice on clean up and exposure prevention.

The information on this page is periodically reviewed and updated but is not exhaustive.  If you know of other chemicals registered for use in forestry in Oregon, or if you have any other comments about this page, please e-mail or call 503-945-7484.

Pesticide Use

Contact Us
Pesticide Labels
Additive Labels
Aerial Application Study
Regulation / References
<-- Keys to FPA