The Day Use Area at Browns Camp
Browns Camp is easily reached by turning south off of Highway 6 at milepost 33 onto Beaver Dam Road and driving two miles into the forest. It is home to camping and day use staging for OHV enthusiasts and is often the setting for events hosted by OHV clubs and service organizations.
- April - October
- Opening date is weather dependent.
- Weekend Camp Host
- 30 Campsites (designed to accommodate RVs, trailers and toy haulers)
- Vault Toilets
- Drinking Water
- River Access
- Acess to OHV trails from day use area
- Spacious Day Use Parking and Picnic Area
- All campsites are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Pit riding on the camp loop roads and in the campsites is prohibited.
- Riding in all streams and rivers is prohibited.
- The streams running through Browns Camp are closed to fishing.
||$10.00 per night|
||$ 2.00 per night|
||Motorcycles, ATVs, and 4x4s brought in on trailers do not count as extra vehicles. |
For more information:
Contact the Forest Grove District Recreation Unit at 503.357.2191