The ODVA makes every attempt to provide the most comprehensive set of related sites for military veterans, spouses, and dependents. These links provide convenience and access to information. Neither the State of Oregon, nor ODVA endorses or sponsors products, services, or information provided in links outside of the Oregon.gov domain.
Discounts for Veterans
A list of businesses and organizations who offer discounted goods and services for veterans and active miltary members.
Oregon Employment Department
Survivor Benefits & Funeral Arrangements
- Survivor Benefits Home Page - Dedicated to the surviving spouses and dependents of military personnel who died while in active military service and to the survivors of veterans who died after active service.
- Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors (TAPS)
- Willamette National Cemetary - 503-273-5250 - A contingent of the Oregon National Guard is currently assigned to there to perform full military honors on a first assigned, first served basis.
- Oregon's Military Funeral Honors Program - 800-452-7500 - An Oregon Army National Guard unit perform Veteran funeral honors for those that have served honorably in the US Armed Forces. Most services request at least 48 hours notice so as to organize the honors detail.
- Burial at Sea - 888-647-6676 - United States Navy Mortuary Affairs - A means of final disposition of remains that is performed on United States Navy vessels. The committal ceremony is performed while the ship is deployed. Therefore, family members are not allowed to be present.
- National Cemetery Administration Statewide Locations
Transition and Reintegration Information
FortOregon.com - Oregon National Guard Reintegration and Service Member Support
- provides post-mobilization support to commanders and soldiers by establishing a centralized point of contact on the multitude of agencies that provide support and benefits to soldiers, airmen and their dependents.
U. S. Department of Veterans Affairs official website (USDVA).