HIT and HIE Community and Organizational Panel
The Health Information Technology and Health Information Exchange Community and Organizational (HCOP) is a workgroup formed by the Health Information Technology Oversight Council (HITOC). HCOP’s role is to:
- Facilitate communication and coordination among health information exchanges (HIEs), coordinated care organizations (CCOs), and other healthcare organizations.
- Identify and share best practices
- Identify common barriers to HIT and HIE implementation progress; and
- Identify opportunities for collaboration amongst entities implementing and operating HIT and HIE.
- Provide strategic input to HITOC and OHA regarding ongoing HIT and HIE strategy, policy, and implementation efforts
The HCOP is comprised of representatives from a variety of organizations across Oregon that are actively engaged in implementing or operating HIT and HIE programs.
HCOP Meeting Schedule
Next HIT/HIE Community and Organizational Panel meeting will be held on
Gina Bianco, Jefferson Health Information Exchange (JHIE)
Chuck Fischer, Advantage Dental
Nancy Laney, Catholic Health Initiatives
Britteny Matero, CareAccord
Klint Peterson, IHN-CCO Regional Health Information Collaborative
Deborah Rumsey, Children's Health Alliance
Susan Kirchoff, Emergency Department Information Exchange (EDIE)
Michael Thomas, Central Oregon Health Connect
To view information regarding previous workgroups visit our past HITOC workgroups and archive