Neighbors in Medford discuss Coordinated Care Organizations.
Public input & contacts
We all have a stake in Oregon's path to better health, better care and lower costs. Oregon Health Plan members, health care providers and advocates can get involved by sharing their ideas with the Oregon Health Policy Board.
- Email the board.
- Consult the calendar and attend a board or committee meeting.
- View the Oregon Health Policy Board's policy for providing testimony.
- Sign up for email updates to receive:
- The OHA-OHPB monthly e-bulletin with news about health reform in Oregon.
- Information on committees and work group openings.
- Public input opportunities.
- Comment periods on proposals.
- Stay informed through social media:
- Courtney Crowell
OHA External Relations