Instructions on Ordering Ambulatory Surgery Center Discharge Data
Quarterly and annual data files are available in comma-delimited format, accompanied by documentation for calendar years 2009 through the most recent year available – currently 2012. The cost is $75 per calendar quarter of data or $250 per year. The number of discharge varies by year, generally around 500,000 records.
To obtain the public use data set, please do the following:
2. Please review our FAQ document.
3. Download and complete a Form D-1. In order to submit your information, download the public use data request D-1 form to your desktop. Do not complete this form while you are on the web, the data will not be saved.
4. Enclose payment in check form (we cannot accept credit cards) and send it along with form D-1 to the address below. The cost is $75 per quarter or $250 per year of data. Please make checks payable to Oregon Health Authority.
After the request has been approved and full payment has been received, the data order will be sent out.
HCUP datasets contain protected health information and will require a data use agreement, study proposal and plan for maintaining confidentiality for access. Be aware that:
1. The cost is $550/year of data requested.
2. Researcher and all other persons with access to the data are required to read and sign an agreement with HCUP.
Please refer to the HCUP website for further information on ordering, payments and data use requirements.
Send forms & payment to:
Office of Health Analytics
Oregon Health Authority
Attn: Data Fulfillment Officer
1225 Ferry St., Suite C
Salem, OR 97301
Fax: (503) 378-5511
If you have further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.