The Oregon ScreenWise Program is a statewide network of providers that offer a variety of breast and cervical cancer screening, cardiovascular, and genetics services for uninsured and underinsured patients. Our mission is to reduce breast and cervical cancer, cardiovascular disease and other diseases by promoting early detection, risk factor screening, risk reduction support, linkage to medical treatment and education and surveillance for the public.
Use the ScreenWise Eligibility Checklist to determine whether a patient qualifies for ScreenWise services. Please note that patients self-declare their eligibility, meaning they do not need proof or documentation in order to qualify. For further guidance and screening, you can also contact 211.
- Enroll patients into ScreenWise;
- Conduct patient screening, diagnostics and referrals;
- Refer eligible women with a qualifying cancer diagnosis to the Oregon Health Plan for treatment;
- For diagnosed women ineligible for Medicaid, identify and refer to free or low-cost sources of treatment.
- Call 211 or 1-877-255-7070
All providers in the ScreenWise network must adhere to Oregon Administrative Rules (OARs).