The Addictions and Mental Health Medicaid Unit is responsible for authorizing Rehabilitative Mental Health Services and Personal Care Services. This will entail the clinical review of treatment plans and service plans to ensure that individuals are receiving appropriate services that are cost effective and allow for the greatest level of independence as possible.
Our mission is to assist Oregonians in achieving optimum physical, mental and social well being by providing access to mental health and addiction services and supports to meet the needs of adults and children enabling them to live, work and participate in their communities.
This is accomplished by working in partnership with other state agencies, providers, advocates and communities to accomplish the following goals:
- Improve the lifelong health of all Oregonians;
- Improve the quality of life;
- Increase the availability, utilization, and quality of community based healthcare services;
- Increase the number of individuals achieving meaningful outcomes;
- Reduce overall healthcare and societal costs through appropriate investments;
- Increase the effectiveness of the healthcare delivery system;
- Increase the involvement of individuals and family members of all aspects of healthcare delivery and planning;
- Increase accountability of the healthcare system; and
- Increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the state administrative infrastructure for healthcare
Residential Provider Information
Email AMH.email@example.com to check the status of a requested authorization or an edit of an active authorization.
Contact DMAP Provider services 1-800-336-6016 for access to the Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS), to check the status of a claim, or for assistance in submitting a claim.