For those with Court Obligations
If you are living in Oregon or out-of-state, continue to work with the Alcohol and Drug Evaluation and Screening Specialist.
For those without Court Obligations
For Individuals who currently live in Oregon
Please contact a DUII Rehab program in your community.
For Individuals who no longer live in Oregon
Individuals who no longer live in Oregon need to contact the Oregon Health Authority/Addictions and Mental Health Division. You will need to:
- Complete a substance abuse assessment with an approved substance abuse treatment provider in the state where the offender lives.
- Complete a release of information between the approved substance abuse treatment provider and the Oregon Health Authority/Addictions and Mental Health Division
- The approved substance abuse treatment provider will mail (faxed or e-mailed materials will not be accepted) verification of state certification for outpatient substance abuse, the release of information and the
results of the substance abuse assessment to:
- Oregon Health Authority/Addictions and Mental Health Division
DUII Information Specialist
500 Summer Street NE E86
Salem, Oregon 97301-1118
- Do not start any substance abuse treatment program until the Division contacts the substance abuse treatment provider with further written instructions. This may take 6 – 8 weeks
- Individuals will be held to Oregon standards for DUII Treatment and DUII Information
- A program completed while in a controlled environment such as
residential treatment, in-house, inpatient or treatment obtained while
incarcerated does not meet the requirements to obtain a DUII Treatment
- Online Substance Abuse Programs are not accepted