Measures and Outcomes Tracking System (MOTS) is a comprehensive electronic data system used by behavioral health service providers targeting:
- Improved Care
- Controlled Costs
- Shared Information
MOTS Implementation Estimated Timelines:
Want to know more about MOTS? Check out this slideshow
- Active Client lists are arriving in email boxes monthly.
- Changes to an Agency or Facility name in MMIS will be incorporated into MOTS in December 2015.
- Agency and Facility name fields will allow commas and ampersand in December 2015.
- Parent Providers will begin receiving dashboards in January 2016.
- Notification emails, (to let you know if you haven't submitted data in a while), will begin arriving in your email box in January 2016.
.Providers: Click here to access the MOTS Web Portal.