Driving Under the Influence of Intoxicants (DUII): Information for Providers
The purpose of this web page is to offer resources for Oregon's DUII Treatment Providers and Alcohol and Drug Evaluation and Screening Specialists (ADES).
The Oregon DUII system is complex and involves law enforcement, the courts and judges, an appointed alcohol and drug screening specialist, approved DUII alcohol and drug treatment providers and the DMV. This web page was developed to communicate system changes and provide helpful resources to all individuals involved in the DUII system.
ADES Training (June 5, 2012) (Webniar)
- ADES Monthly Report (Form 8050): [Word] | [PDF]
- ADES Declaration of Compliance From: [Word] | [PDF]
- Texas Christian University Drug Screen II (Instructions and Scoring) (Form 8051i): [Word] | [PDF]
- Texas Christian University Drug Screen II (English) (Form 8051): [Word] | [PDF]
- Texas Christian University Drug Screen II (Spanish) (Form 8051): [PDF]
- Screening and Referral Report (Form 8052): [Word] | [PDF]
- Alcohol and Drug Treatment Status Check (Form 8053): [Word] | [PDF]
- ADES Screening Cover Sheet (Form 8056): [Word] | [PDF]
- FAQ: DUII ADES Forms
For Questions, contact:
DUII Information Specialist