OHP public notices and meetings
Learn about proposed and upcoming changes to DMAP programs, operations or policy.
DMAP publishes these notices in the Secretary of State's Oregon Bulletin, or major Oregon newspapers, to notify the public about proposed changes to DMAP programs or Oregon's Medicaid State Plan that happen outside DMAP's administrative rules process.
Any time we want to change what the Oregon Health Plan (OHP) covers or whom OHP serves, DMAP must ask the federal Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services to approve the change. Recent requests are listed below along with comments we have received from stakeholders.
The following calendar shows all OHA, OHPR and OHPB meetings, including DMAP Rule Advisory Committees and other OHP public meetings. You can also view or subscribe to a feed of recent OHP calendar updates.
- Click on the meeting name to view time, location, call-in number, and agenda (if available).
- Click on "View detail for this row" to view meeting description and contact information.
- You can also view dates, agendas and material for OHP contractor workgroup meetings
2012 rate reductions
On Aug. 7, 2012, DMAP held meetings to discuss approximate 2 percent rate reductions for non-CCO providers in the following areas:
For more information about the reductions, please read our fact sheet.
About OHP public meetings
Public meetings must be held in places that are accessible to people with disabilities. If you or someone you know needs accommodation to attend a public meeting, notify the contact person who is named in each meeting announcement.
- OHP Public Meetings are posted in accordance with Oregon Administrative Rule 410-120-1385 (Compliance with Public Meetings Law) in DMAP's General Rules program.
- DMAP Rule Advisory Committee meetings are posted in accordance with Oregon Revised Statute 183.333 (Policy statement; public involvement in development of policy and drafting of rules).To view the current or proposed rule for these programs, go to the OHP policies page.