Coverage Guidances Open for Comment
Coverage Guidance process
The Health Evidence Review Commission posts draft coverage guidances to this website for public comment as they become available. Comments will be accepted for 30 days following a draft coverage guidance's initial posting for comment, and for 21 days for any subsequent postings.
Topics for which public comment is currently being accepted
|There are no items to show in this view of the "Coverage Guidance Topics" list.|
For your comment to be accepted, it must:
- Be submitted to HERC.Info@state.or.us by the listed deadline.
- Include the name of the guidance in the subject line of your email.
- Include your name, profession, address, phone number and email address (only your profession, location, and comments will be made publicly available).
- Not exceed 1000 words.
- Any submissions not adhering to the above criteria will be returned without an extension of the deadline.
- Only one submission per person, per topic will be allowed and a separate email must be sent for each topic.
- Comments should include a full citation to any suggested additional peer-reviewed articles (not counted towards the 1000 word limit). To ensure the suggested articles are reviewed, you should attach copies of the articles with your comments. If we are unable to obtain a cited article, we will not review the study.
- Comments should not contain links to additional materials. These will not be reviewed.