Measures and Outcomes Tracking System (MOTS) is a comprehensive electronic data system used by behavioral health service providers targeting:
- Improved care
- Controlled costs
- Shared information
Want to know more about MOTS?
- Active Client lists are being e-mailed to the primary contact at each facility on a monthly basis.
- Community Mental Health Programs are receiving monthly dashboards.
- Crisis and Involuntary Services reports are being e-mailed monthly.
- Agency System Administrators have begun receiving Performance Reports for their facilities.
Access the MOTS Web Portal. (only Firefox & I.E. 10 or higher are supported browsers for use with MOTS)
Check out the MOTS Forum where you can communicate with other MOTS users, share your ideas, and ask questions!
Thank you for your ongoing efforts to submit data!
Please keep improving the quality of your data by doing the following:
- Double-check your data for accuracy prior to submitting
- Review and update your agency/facility profile information as changes occur, including staff contact information
- Review your notification emails and active client reports, and update records as needed to ensure MOTS data is accurate
NOTE: All existing MOTS facilities must have a unique Oregon Medicaid Provider ID. Complete Forms 3972 and 3974 if you need to request additional non-payable provider IDs).
Do you want to bill Medicaid/OHP?
If so, please visit How to Become an Oregon Health Plan Provider to locate the right forms you will need to complete. This number will also be used to register in and submit data to MOTS.
Click on the button below to register your agency in MOTS.
MOTS Registration Form