Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image

Change of Person Responsible for Facility

Change of Person Responsible for Facility

Apply to change PRF

Only one person may act as the person responsible for a facility (PRF), and a facility must have a registered PRF in order to operate. ​If you are the owner or PRF, and wish to designate a new person as PRF, you must complete and submit the following:

Mail these documents to:

Oregon Medical Marijuana Dispensary Program
Oregon Health Authority
P.O. Box 14116
Portland, OR 97293

NOTE: You must also complete the background check process for the new PRF. View background check instructions and forms.