DELTA is a health equity and inclusion leadership program that includes training, coaching, and networking to health, community, and policy leaders in Oregon. This nine-month program trains 25 members committed to advancing health equity and diversity throughout Oregon.
DELTA provides 40 hours of classroom training, 10 hours of individualized technical assistance, and faciliates opportunities for cross-sector partnership. Each participant submits a project prior to graduation that drives and institutionalizes best practices in their organizations that promotes health equity and inclusion. Applications for the next statewide cohort (Oct 2017 - May 2018) will be available in August 2017. Note that the DELTA program is shifting its funding model due to the closeout of previous grant funding.
What's new this year?
- The cohort will begin in the fall (instead of in January).
- The application is now online!
- Twenty individuals will be selected.
- Opportunities to participate in the DELTA program will include Partnership or Scholarship.
DELTA is currently seeking diverse, qualified and committed leaders, policy analysts, program leads, healthcare providers and program evaluators to serve (unpaid) on the next iteration of the Advisory Committee. Apply by May 1st.
Role of DELTA Advisory Committee is to ensure that the program goals are met by:
- Assisting with the recruitment and selection of cohort members statewide each year
- Recommending relevant curricula and training that focus on equity and inclusion
- Identifying speakers and frameworks that can be utilized by participants for the systemic promotion of equity and inclusion
- Supporting partnerships, sustainability and sponsorships for the program
- Reviewing measurable objectives and providing input on course improvements