The Community Advisory Council (CAC) is a group of community partners that helps our agency stay connected with the needs of diverse communities in Oregon.
The Council helps support our vision, mission and goals in the following ways:
- Reviews updates of our strategic plan;
- Guide our budget and sharing of resources;
- Shares information with health care leaders and community members;
- Work with Oregon Health Authority leaders to develop policies and programs;
- Gives advice on how to find and maintain a diverse workforce;
- Recommends research activities on health equity in Oregon and around the US.
Join the Council
The Council is seeking new members.
An application will be ready soon, please email Rebecca Naga if you would like to join or nominate someone.
The Council meets every other month on the fourth Thursday.
|2/26/2015||2:00pm - 4:00pm|
421 SW Oak Street, #750
Portland, OR 97204