The Community Advisory Council (CAC) seeks to provide a forum for the alignment of the strategic direction of OEI and OHA with the needs of racially and ethnically diverse communities throughout Oregon.
The CAC provides comprehensive leadership in support of OEI’s vision, mission and objectives by performing tasks that include the following:
- Review and periodic update of our long range strategic plan;
- Provide guidance on OEI’s budget and resource allocation;
- Communicate relevant data and information to engage stakeholders and community partners;
- Engage with OHA leadership on policy and program development
- Advise on workforce recruitment and retention initiatives;
- Assist in the planning and development of health equity research and data collection activities.
The Council is currently seeking new members.
An application will be available soon, please email Rebecca.A.Naga@state.or.us if you are interested in joining or would like to nominate an individual.
2014 Council Schedule
The CAC meets every other month on the fourth Thursday in the Lincoln Building 421 SW Oak Street (Suite 750), Portland, Oregon 97204.
The remaining 2014 meeting schedule is as follows:
- Thursday, September 25, 2014 | 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 20, 2014 | 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. *(please note this meeting will be on the third Thursday of November due to Thanksgiving)
For more information, please contact:
Rebecca Naga, Community Engagement Coordinator - Rebecca.A.Naga@state.or.us | Ph. 971.673.1283