Request for Grant Proposals (RFGP #3539):
The State of Oregon, Oregon Health Authority (OHA), Office of Equity and Inclusion (OEI) invites organizations to submit proposals to participate in the Health Equity and Inclusion Project Grant Program to improve health services and health outcomes for communities that experience health inequities.
OHA intends to award approximately five grants with OEI funding of approximately $50,000 per Grant Agreement. Actual grant amounts may be higher or lower than $50,000. The projected term of the Grant Agreements for the awards will be approximately May 1, 2013 through April 30, 2014. The grant proposal deadline is 3:00 PM Local Time, April 9, 2013.
Grant projects from qualified organizations are intended to:
- Increase organizational effectiveness to address health equity and inclusion, strengthen internal leadership, management, and governance, and develop strategies, systems, structures and skills;
- Develop relevant strategies to promote inclusion and equity in hiring practices and improve diversity and cultural competence in the health care workforce;
- Increase equitable and inclusive health care access;
- Develop partnerships between community based organizations serving priority populations and research institutions to coordinate, collect and utilize research data to identify and disseminate promising best practice models and outcome evaluations based on social determinants of health and health care access; and
- Bridge health institutions with other sectors to address social determinants of health.
The Request for Grant Proposals (RFGP) #3539 is available online through the Oregon Procurement Information Network. You must register as a “Supplier” to access the RFGP, any addenda, and other information relating to the RFGP during the open application period.
Informational Webinar on Current OEI RFGP Opportunity
Informational Webinar Slides
All questions regarding this proposal must be directed to the Sole Point of Contact (SPC)
John F. Gardner, Contracts Specialist or alternate
Department of Human Services
Office of Contracts and Procurement
800 NE Oregon Street, Suite 640
Portland, Oregon 97232
The Office of Equity and Inclusion cannot respond to questions during the open application period. However, a Proposers Conference/Webinar will be scheduled to provide information about the RFGP. The final date is to be determined and will be posted as an addendum to the RFGP on ORPIN.