Web-Based Provider Training
- National Hepatitis Training Institute
Provides Free on-line training for frontline workers in community based organizations and clinics on hepatitis prevention, diagnosis, management, treatment and integration.
- Hepatitis C Online
A free training program for health care providers who are diagnosing, monitoring and managing Hepatitis C virus infection.
- Institute for Healthcare Improvement
A non-profit organization that is a leading innovator, convener, partner, and driver of health care improvement efforts. The organization offers information and professional development that includes conferences, seminars, audio and web-based programs.
In-Person Trainings and Workshops
Registration for In-Person Hepatitis Training is currently closed.
Who should register?
Community health workers, substance abuse treatment and other human service providers who are interested in learning ways to partner in our collective response to viral hepatitis.
What is covered?
Viral hepatitis transmission issues, risk reduction strategies, hepatitis A and B vaccinations, screening, care and current treatment options.
What is the goal of the training?
To increase community awareness, screening, prevention and care.
How to register
- Enter your information, including a valid email address, in the form provided.
- Check the box next to the training(s) you want to attend.
- Registrations are processed on a first come, first served basis, and class size limits vary depending on training location, so please register early.
- You must select at least one class.
Once you complete the registration process, you will receive a confirmation email verifying your registration.
If you do NOT receive a confirmation or you need to cancel your reservation, please contact Judith Leahy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 971-673-1130.