Looking for a Tanning Vendor?
Check out the complete list of sales and service vendors licensed in the State of Oregon at the bottom of this page, or download the list.
You must be licensed as a vendor in the State of Oregon to provide tanning sales and services. To apply for a State of Oregon vendor license, complete the application (pdf) and return it to our office. Vendor Responsibilities are outlined in OAR 333-119-0200.
The following information needs to be submitted with the application (pdf):
- Name of individuals who will be doing work on tanning devices and related equipment
- A copy of individuals current State of Oregon Electricians license
Requirements for vendors
Vendors who sell tanning devices must notify the office within 30 days after each sale or installation:
- Name & Address of the person who have received the device
- Manufacturer of the device
- Model of the device
- Serial number of the device (include both base and canopy)
- The date of sale or transfer
Vendors are responsible for ensuring the devices they are selling, leasing, or lending meet the State requirements for tanning devices.
NOTE: It is a violation to remove the State of Oregon identification number without written permission of the Authority.
Radiation Protection Services - Tanning
800 NE Oregon Street, Suite 640
Portland, OR 97232
Fax: (971) 673-0553
Sales and service companies currently licensed in the state of Oregon
The list (pdf) is also available to download.