eWIC implementation webinar archive
Note: Oregon completed the eWIC rollout in June 2016. Documents and videos on this page remain as a resource for other WIC programs preparing for their own transition. For additional assistance, please contact our office at 971-673-0040.
1. eWIC basics, broadcast July 10, 2013 (40:15)
What is the difference between issuing benefits via vouchers versus eWIC? This webinar will give you an overview of the basics of how eWIC food benefit issuance will work in Oregon and how families will use their eWIC card to access those benefits.
2. eWIC in TWIST, broadcast July 25, 2013 (44:41)
This webinar provides a sneak preview of the TWIST changes planned which will allow you to issue eWIC cards and benefits in an eWIC environment.
3. Conversion plan and participant notification, broadcast August 14, 2013 (35:12)
This webinar will cover the ins and outs of converting WIC families to eWIC. How will the old and new systems work together? What will I have to do for each family as they move from vouchers to eWIC? Planning is easier when you know what to expect.
4. Appointment scheduling and maintaining caseload during conversion, broadcast September 11, 2013 (24:09)
This webinar will focus on adjustments that may be needed to your clinic schedule to accommodate eWIC conversion while maintaining caseload.
5. Policy changes that impact clinic flow, broadcast September 26, 2013 (40:41)
This webinar will provide you with ideas for how your clinic flow might change given the policy changes required for eWIC. (Please note: due to technical difficulties, the first 50 seconds of the recording contains only the audio.)
6. eWIC card inventory, broadcast October 9, 2013 (19:30)
7. Vendor perspective and shopper education, broadcast November 13, 2013 (33:41)
This webinar will focus on what the shopping experience will be like for eWIC cardholders and eWIC vendors and how WIC staff can support families as they make this change.
8. Outreach planning for partners, published November 21, 2013 (27:44)
This webinar will provide ideas for how you might communicate WIC's change to eWIC with partners.
9. Formula warehouse - manage formula orders, broadcast December 11, 2013 (17:00)
This webinar takes a look at how you can ensure a smooth transition from sending vouchers to Providence to using TWIST to send benefit issuance information to a formula warehouse.
10. Card inventory presentation CANCELLED
Webinar cancelled due to contract changes
11. Changes in TWIST for eWIC, broadcast July 30, 2015 (25:35)
Certain functions in TWIST will change for all agencies in preparation for the pilot on August 24, 2015. This webinar covers what you can expect to see in TWST, and what to do until it is your agency's turn to convert.
12. Lessons learned from eWIC pilot, broadcast, December 3, 2015 (38:58)