Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image

Section 8 Project-Based Assistance

OHCS Home /  HUD Project-based Section 8

Do you need a Section 8 Housing Choice (portability) Voucher?
Click here for a contact list

OHCS' HUD Contract Administration Section (HCA) serves the state of Oregon as the Performance Based Contract Administrator (PBCA) for project-based Section 8 housing. Each Section 8 project has a Housing Assistance Payment (HAP) contract which provides the project-based subsidy.

HCA performs contract administration activities for approximately 269 contracts in HUD Section 8 properties in Oregon. We also provide technical support to owners, managing agents, site staff, and residents. In addition, we help provide information to persons seeking housing, who might already be living in Section 8 housing, or who may be experiencing housing problems. 
For Section 8 projects with an active OHCS loan (coupled with the original HAP contract), the team performs asset management functions as a separate activity in coordination with Asset


Voucher Process Special Claims Contract Renewals Rent Adjustments
Section 8 Projects Monitored for Program Compliance Health and Safety HUD Informational Web Sites Communication Memos
Sec. 8 Program Compliance  Health
and Safety
Communication Memos
PDF file  Section 8 Property Portfolio List
PDF file HUD Project Manager (PM) Portfolio List

For more information, contact:
Rhonda Crawford, HCA Section Manager
HCA Fax line: 503-986-6705


HUD Safety Hotline Poster Download 
internet file
Need low-rent housing?
internet file PHA Contact Information 
Local Housing Authority