Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image

Making Changes to Your Existing, Licensed Business
To make a change to the environment of your licensed business, please select from the following:
Change of Information (Trade Name, Personal Name Change, Deletion of Licensee)
Change Hours/Days of Operation, Entertainment
Extension of Premises or Remodeling Request
Sidewalk Cafe Request
Tasting Room - Change to WY or GSP from WYNC or GSPNC
Change in Current Limited Liablity Company (Membership/Interest)
Change in Corporate Officers, Directors or Stockholders in Current Corporation
Change to Legal Entity from a Sole Proprietor

For More Information
If you have other questions, or need help completing the appropriate forms, please contact your local OLCC office.
Portland (Serving counties: Clackamas, Clatsop, Columbia, Hood River, Multnomah, Tillamook, Wasco, Washington)
Marialana LeClair
Phone: 503-872-5070
Email: marialana.leclair@state.or.us
Bend (Serving counties: Baker, Crook, Deschutes, Gilliam, Grant, Harney, Jefferson, Malheur, Morrow, Sherman, Umatilla, Union, Wallowa, Wheeler)
Katie Siefkes 
Phone: 541-633-1108
Email: katie.siefkes@state.or.us  
Eugene (Serving counties: Benton, Douglas, Lane, Lincoln, Linn)
Twanna Skinner
Phone: 541-686-7739
Email: natwanna.skinner@state.or.us 
Pete O'Rourke
Phone: 541-686-7739
Email: pete.orourke@state.or.us 
Medford (Serving counties: Coos, Curry, Jackson, Josephine, Klamath, Lake)
Nisa Welch
Phone: 541-776-6191, ext. 0
Email: nisa.welch@state.or.us 
Sheryl Rounds   
Phone: 541-776-6191, ext. 0
Email: sheryl.rounds@state.or.us 
Salem (Serving counties: Marion, Polk, Yamhill)
Carole Normandy
Phone: 503-378-2025
Email: carole.normandy@state.or.us