Instructions for Downloading the MPA/DEA Exams
Items 1 – 7 are needed to complete the open-book exams and may be viewed online or printed. All applicants must complete the open-book exams to be sent to the Board.
The following documents are provided for your information and use in applying for a physician license in Oregon. These forms are in Portable Document Format (PDF). To view them, you must have Adobe Acrobat or a compatible reader on your computer. This Acrobat Reader is distributed free by Adobe for most types of computers.
Note: You must have version 5.0 or higher of the Acrobat Reader program to fill-in the forms online. Version 4.0 may cause errors when viewing or filling-in some pages. The free Acrobat Reader does NOT let you save fill-in data. Users that frequently use on-line Adobe forms may wish to consider buying the full product.
For instructions on how to use our fill-in forms, see below.
- Oregon Revised Statutes, Chapter 677
- Oregon Administrative Rules, Chapter 847
- ORS 676 Statutes Relevant to Medical Practice
- Practitioner's Manual
- Pharmacist's Manual Excerpt
- Oregon Board of Pharmacy - Schedule of Controlled Substances
- Exam—Drug Enforcement Administration/ Controlled Substance List
- Exam—Medical Practice Act
NOTE : There is only ONE correct answer to each question.
If you are applying for a Limited License, Special, the Open-Book Examinations must be completed and returned to the Board office prior to being considered for this Limited License.
- You must have Adobe 5.0 or higher. For more information on this see above.
- Click on the form you want to use. This will open it in Adobe.
- Select the hand tool.
- Position the pointer inside a form field, and click. The I-beam pointer allows you to type text. The arrow pointer allows you to select a button, a check box, a radio button, or an item from a list.
- After entering text or selecting an item, check box, or radio button, do one of the following:
- Press Tab to accept the form field change and go to the next form field.
- Press Shift+Tab to accept the form field change and go to the previous form field.
- Press Enter (Windows) or Return (Mac OS) to accept the form field change and deselect the current form field.
- When you have finished filling out the form, send the document to the OMB with any required payment. Don't forget to sign and date the form if applicable.
OREGON MEDICAL BOARD
1500 SW 1ST AVENUE, #620
PORTLAND , OR 97201