The Oregon Medical Board is providing prospective applicants for physician assistant licensure in Oregon the ability to submit your application online and to download all forms needed in support of your application for licensure. You may complete the supplemental forms on your computer. We hope that the availability of the instructions and forms on the Board’s web site will expedite the licensure process for you, and save you and board staff time by providing you with immediate access to the forms you need to submit an application.
The Board looks forward to receiving your application and helping you through the licensure process. Please provide time for staff to process your application. Before contacting the the Board to inquire about your application, please view your Online Status Report.
Please take a moment to Comment Online
or complete a Comment Form
regarding your experiences in downloading and completing the PA application packet online. Your comments will enable us to more effectively provide you and other applicants with a better application process.
The forms provided on this web site are in Portable Document Format (PDF) (EXCEPT AS NOTED). To view them, you must have Adobe Acrobat or a compatible reader on your computer. This Acrobat Reader is distributed free by Adobe for most types of computers.
Note: You must have version 5.0 or higher of the Acrobat Reader program to fill-in the forms online. Version 4.0 may cause errors when viewing or filling-in some pages. The free Acrobat Reader does NOT let you save fill-in data. Users that frequently use on-line Adobe forms may wish to consider buying the full product.
- You must have Adobe 5.0 or higher. For more information on this, see above.
- Click on the form you want to use. This will open it in Adobe.
- Select the hand tool .
- Position the pointer inside a form field, and click.The I-beam pointer allows you to type text. The arrow pointer allows you to select a button, a check box, a radio button, or an item from a list.
- After entering text or selecting an item, check box, or radio button, do one of the following:
- Press Tab to accept the form field change and go to the next form field.
- Press Shift+Tab to accept the form field change and go to the previous form field.
- Press Enter (Windows) or Return (Mac OS) to accept the form field change and deselect the current form field.
- When you have finished filling out the form, print the document and mail or fax it to the OMB with any required payment. Don't forget to sign and date the form if applicable.
- The Oregon Medical Board's fax number is:
- The OMB's mailing address is:
Oregon Medical Board
Physician Assistant Licensing Program
1500 SW 1st Ave. Suite 620
Portland, OR 97201-5847