How do I register for the 2013 Cooperative Association Conference?
**Registration is now closed.**
Here you will find all the information and materials you need to reigster for this premier event. Registration is as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Get a feel for the experience
- Browse the conference website to discover more about what we have planned for you at the conference and check out the schedule at a glance
2. Complete a registration form
- Submit an electronic registration form via email, fax or mail as directed. Be sure to print a copy for your records!
- Print out just the registration form, fill it in by hand, and mail or fax the form as directed.
3. Payment methods
- For your convenience, you can pay the conference fees by
- OPRD staff may use their charge codes
*If you are combining multiple registrations into one payment, please be sure to indicate which registrations are included so that we can account for them accurately.
NOTE: In order to best protect your confidential information, the fax number listed on the registration form (503-986-0795) is a secured and confidential fax.
Once we receive your registration and payment, we will send you a confirmation notice. Keep this confirmation for your records.
Bring a guest
We recognize that the Oregon State Parks visitor experience is often a shared one between friends or family, and want to honor that mentality at the conference. Guests can opt in to various levels of participation by submitting a completed registration with applicable fees.
an effort to go green, we have reduced the amount of information and materials distibuted in hard copy and made everything you will need
to participate in the conference available on this website or in
electronic form. Please help us continue this effort by submitting any application materials via email.