The LEDS Training Section is available Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.:
After hours many of your questions can be answered by the LEDS Center staff:
2015 OSP CJIS Division Statewide Training Event
The OSP CJIS Division cordially invites you to attend our free statewide training event hosted at the Sheraton Portland Airport Hotel, September 23rd & 24th, 2015 from 8am-5pm.
This event will include staff from both the OSP CJIS Division and the FBI CJIS Division. The intention of this event is to reach out to agency LEDS Representatives, Local Agency Security Officers, Uniform Crime Reporting staff, and Agency Administrators to provide updates and needed information. Attendees may choose to attend one or both days of our training event.
Sessions on Wednesday 23 September include:
• Grant Smith (FBI) with NCIC updates affecting Oregon LEDS users
• Stephen Exley (FBI) with for updates on CJIS Security Policy
• CJIS Division staff presenting on AFIS, CCH, FICS, the CJIS Training Unit, LEDS Auditing and CJIS Security Auditing
• Updates on Uniform Crime Reporting in Oregon
Thursday 24 September will feature two full-day breakout session options:
• LEDS Representative and Oregon Uniform Crime Reporting Breakout
• CJIS IT Security Breakout, including “FBI CJIS Policy Update – What’s New in Version 5.4?” with Stephen Exley (FBI)
Training Announcement - Event Information
Submit completed registration forms to: Training.CJIS@state.or.us or fax: 503-378-2121
Questions – Call CJIS Training