|State law provides specific public access to criminal history record information through various processes. Limited access to another person´s criminal record information is available based on name and date of birth. Full access to obtain a persons own criminal history is available only through positive fingerprint identification. State of Oregon criminal history records may only be obtained through the Identification Services Section in Salem. |
CRIMINAL HISTORY RECORD CHECKS
A. Other Individuals: Requesting criminal history information on another individual.
- About Open Records
- Register: Register with Open Records to obtain a business account.
This is only for requesting a business account, not for running criminal history checks.
- Registered Users: Log in if your business is already registered.
- Online Request: You may request and pay for a criminal history check online.
- Open Records Request Form: This form may be used by individuals desiring a criminal history check, but prefer not to request or pay online.
B. Own Record: Requesting criminal history information on yourself.
1. Oregon Record Check
2. FBI National Record Check: How to obtain an FBI record check on yourself.
This process is not available for record checks on individuals other than yourself.