Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image
  • Public Record Requests - Assistance
    Oregon State Police images
    Each Division & Section of the state police maintains its own public records and handles any reque​sts for those records. Access the specific Division areas of the Oregon State Police Web Site for assistance in determining where to request the records you are needing: State Police Divisions
How do I get .... Other Resources
OSP Records
Firearms Information
Lost Citation
Going to court and lost your citation? You must contact the Circuit or Justice Court where you're to appear.
Road Information
Wanting to know about a certain stretch of road?
Driver's License or Vehicle Registration
For Driver's License and Vehicle Registration issues, you need to contact your local DMV Office.
State Fire Marshal
To determine if the State Fire Marshal handles any records you need:
Traffic Accident Reports
To obtain a TRAFFIC ACCIDENT report submitted by police, contact the main Salem DMV Office using any of the following contact methods:
DMV Accident Records Unit: 503-945-5098
District Attorney's Office
Inquiries for DISCOVERY on criminal charges should be directed to the prosecuting District Attorney's office.
Do you want to obtain a disposition of your case? Contact the Circuit Court, Justice Court or the DA in which it was filed.
Need Additional Help?
Need more assistance?
Have a question that didn't get answered here?