Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image
Agricultural/Pest Control

Agricultural/Pest Control Use Fireworks Permit Overview

An Agricultural Use Firework Permit allows agricultural use fireworks to be used for the purpose of scaring away or repelling birds or animals that injure crops or agricultural products. An agricultural use fireworks permit is valid until the expiration date of the permit unless it is revoked or suspended for a violation of ORS 480.110 through 480.165 or OAR Chapter 837, Division 12 as adopted by the State Fire Marshal. To apply for an Agricultural Fireworks Permit, applicants are required to complete an Agricultural Fireworks Permit Application and submit it to the OSFM. There is no fee for this permit.
Please note the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) regulates individuals purchasing and storing agricultural fireworks. Businesses and their employees or individuals will need to obtain an appropriate license through the ATF.
The ATF may be contacted by phone at 503 331-7830, or their website at: ATF 

Back to Top

Agricultural/Pest Control Permit Application

Back to Top

Agricultural/Pest Fireworks Licensed Wholesalers

Western Display Fireworks, Ltd., PO Box 932 Canby, OR 97013

Phone: (503) 656-1999

Fax: (503) 656-6628 

Homeland Fireworks, Inc., PO Box 7, Jamieson, OR 97909

Phone: (541) 473-2717

Fax: (541) 473-2214 

Back to Top

Agricultural/Pest Control Fireworks Permit Fee

Back to Top

Agricultural/Pest Control Fireworks Brochure

Back to Top