Submit your monthly water use data online - Log into your account by entering your User ID number in both the “User ID” and “Password” fields. Click here for an instruction sheet for water use reporting on line. Online reporting is available from October 1st through February 28th.
Water Use data may only be reported online once for a particular year. To correct or add to an existing Water Use report, send a message to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (503) 986-0905, or mail the information to: Water Use Reporting, Oregon Water Resources Department, 725 Summer Street NE, Suite A, Salem, OR 97301-1266.
If you do not know your USER ID number, or if the water use reporting utility is unavailable, please submit a Water Use Report Form
. The form is fillable and should be used for any water-year being reported. View water use reports for governmental entities
- To view water use reports filed by governmental entities since 1989, select an entity from the dropdown list. Water use reports for each point of diversion are viewable by clicking the “Select” link to choose a specific point of diversion. If you have selected a point of diversion for viewing and the message No report selected or no data reported for the selected report
appears, either this may imply that the entity did not report on that diversion, or the report could not be entered into the online utility for various reasons. Answers to frequently asked questions
- View helpful information pertaining to the following subjects.
- The online utility for water use reporting
- Reporting guidance
- Definitions of unfamiliar terms
- Finding a qualified individual to report my water use