OYA recognizes the importance of interaction between offenders in its custody with family and members of the community. Such access allows offenders to maintain contact with their families and community, and contributes to effective planning for an offender´s treatment needs.
- Saturday - 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday - 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Specical visit times may be arranged available through the youth's Treatment Manager
- Visitation is supervised by OYA staff.
- OYA staff will inform visitors of applicable rules, policies, and procedures relating to visitation prior to entry into the facility.
- Staff will consider all requests for visitation and allow or deny the visit on the basis of what would best benefit the offender, within the interests of facility security and order.
- Visitation is limited to those persons who are integral to the offender´s case plan (e.g., family members, offender´s attorney, and persons involved in the offender´s treatment).