We encourage network administrators to learn more about JJIS and what it is used for, assess any risk to opening the local network to JJIS Web, and discuss the access with appropriate individuals from the requesting user’s agency.
Users may have trouble accessing JJIS Web depending on local network settings. Use the following troubleshooting information to try to determine the problem.
Network and System Technical Requirements
- Network Port Access: 443 or 3391
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows
- Browser: Internet Explorer 9 or less, 32-bit (JJIS Web does not work with Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari)
- Add-On: Microsoft Terminal Services Client Control Web Browser
- Add-On: Screwdrivers Client Software (for JJIS Web printing)
Refer to the JJIS Web Technical Guide for more information on network and system technical requirements, system compatibility and readiness assessment; and common problems and solutions.
If you are still unable to access JJIS Web after reviewing the Technical Guide or have other issues that are not addressed in the information:
Contact OYA’s Service Desk -- 503-378-4333 or email@example.com