The costs for a record request are outlined below:
- $0.10 per page for photocopying
- Labor charges that include researching, locating, compiling, redacting, or processing information and records regardless of the format the records produced (e.g. CD, electronic, photocopy). Labor charges will be based on the hourly rate of the staff(s) responding to the record request multiplied by the time of the staff performing the tasks related to the request.
- Actual attorney fees charged to OYA for the cost of time spent by the attorney reviewing public records, redacting material from the public records, or segregating public records into exempt and nonexempt records.
- OYA will not charge additional fees for faxing records or sending records electronically.
- Records, upon request, may be placed on a compact disk provided they exist in an appropriate format for copying. Costs of the CDs will be $5.00.
- OYA will charge the actual cost for use of material and equipment for producing copies of non-standard records.
- OYA may charge for the actual cost for delivery of records such as postage and courier fees.
Authorization for Release of Information
To request former or current youth offender records, please contact:
Hillcrest Records Office
2450 Strong Road NE
To request public records other than youth offender records, or for information on subpoenas, please contact:
530 Center Street NE, Suite 500
Salem, OR 97301-3777