Welcome to the official Web page for the state of Oregon. We designed this site to provide you with an easier way to find what you need from Oregon state government. The look you see today is a result of our constant efforts to improve Oregon.gov. Here are some of our most recent improvements:
- Full compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). We’re very proud of this! We consulted with disabilities experts here in Oregon on how we could improve accessibility to the state Web site and took their advice. Thanks go to Oregon Department of Human Resources staff and Oregonians with Physical Disabilities.
- Increased the number of links presented on the Web site and the amount of information you can access with just one click.
- Provided interactive control of the text size. If you need text to be a little larger, it’s just a click away; you have control!
- Enhanced the features and visibility of our search engine. It’s easier than ever to search for Oregon.gov content using the “Find” feature at the top of the page.
- Launched the Data.Oregon.gov website to provide Oregonians the ability to view, search, sort, filter, download or build applications to access public data.
- This includes a one-stop-shop for social media websites. This dataset lists all the social media sites by agency. We're in the process of adding local government social media sites to this dataset, as well.
- Added a language translator with over 20 languages. Just click on the drop-down menu at the top of the page and choose the language you want to view. Click the "Show Original" button at the top of the page to return to the original language.
- Added a link to the Oregon state transparency website -- a tool to help you get to know your state government. Learn more about state agency revenues, expenditures, contracting, human resources and more!
- Increased the flexibility of state agencies in how they present their Web content. This is a behind-the-scenes improvement, but it demonstrates yet another way that state employees are working to improve the efficiency of state government operations.
You’ll want to visit Oregon.gov often. In the center top of the page, we provide a weekly feature story with a link to the full article. Below the feature story is "Live, Work and Play in Oregon" where you'll find detailed information about Oregon and "Hot Topics" -- items of high interest to viewers. You'll also find "Oregon is on the Job" where we allow state agencies to boast about the great things they're doing for the public.
Your comments and suggestions are welcome. We’ll even help you find content if that’s what you need.
Thanks for visiting!