Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image

Address / Name Changes
If you are still employed by the state of Oregon, and currently contributing to OSGP, you cannot change your address or name through ING or OSGP. You must do so through your Human Resource Department.
If you are still employed for a state agency but not contributing, employed with a participating local government, or no longer employed for either the state or local government, you may update your name and/or address by submitting the appropriate form. You may obtain an Address /Name Change form by accessing it at:
Please note that you may complete the form on your computer. Simply use the “tab” key to move from one field to the next. You can also use your mouse to move from field to field.  To do this, position the cursor in the field and click with your mouse.  You may then print out the completed form.
You may also update your address information by sending a letter to ING.  Please include the following information in your written request:
  • Name
  • New address
  • Social Security number
  • Signature
Please mail the form or letter to ING at the following address:

Attn:  Oregon Savings Growth Plan
P. O. Box 5166
Boston, MA  02206-5166