Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image

Tax Table Changes
Federal and State of Oregon tax tables have been updated for 2011. You may notice a change in the amount of your PERS benefit check or automatic deposit beginning February 1, 2011.
If you want to change your Federal or State tax withholding, please use the W-4P form on the PERS website.
PERS cannot give tax advice.