Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image

Want to Change My Address
If you leave PERS-participating employment without refunding your account, you become an inactive PERS member. It is important to keep in contact with PERS to receive an annual statement and other pertinent information.
Please notify PERS of any changes in your mailing address using the Information Change Request (.pdf) form or a signed statement. (If you are currently employeed, you must submit any changes through your employer.)
Providing your Social Security number on the form or signed statement is voluntary. If you choose not to provide your Social Security number,  it may delay processing your request. Please send your form or written request to:

PERS Membership
P.O. Box 23700
Tigard, OR 97281-3700