Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image

Get Divorced
If a divorce will affect your PERS account, send a copy of the divorce decree to the divorce department. You may also want to change your beneficiary of record by completing a new Designation of Beneficiary (.pdf) form if your divorce decree allows.
You will need to notify PERS in writing of any name change by completing a Information Change Request (.pdf) form available on the PERS website.