Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image

Get Married
You need to notify PERS in writing of any name change and complete a Information Change Request form. You may also want to change your beneficiary of record by completing a new Designation of Beneficiary form.
Tier One/Tier Two -  Designation of Beneficiary
IAP - Designation of Beneficiary